Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Bunny Lover's Complete Guide To House Rabbits: The Ultimate Handbook for Successfully Living Indoors with a Pet Rabbit


If rabbits could write a book to tell us how to care for them, this would be the book they'd write. This book is so full of facts that every bunny parent should know, as well as tons of pictures. All of the descriptions have pictures with them to completely detail the point. This is a must-have for any rabbit parent, both novice and experienced. The author's perspective and keen sense and understanding of what his own rabbits' behaviors mean is excellent. I had my first house rabbit 24 years ago, and still, I learned so much from this book. I did not intend to read it cover-to-cover, but I could not put the book down. This is a great book for reading cover-to-cover, as well as a reference book complete with an index. This books gets 2 paws up (and 5 stars).--S Elderkin  Shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment